Controlling indoor air quality is a main concern during construction and renovation of healthcare facilities. HFI understands this concern and employs effective barrier systems, traffic controls, negative air pressurization and other controlling factors to minimize this concern. We also know that when a project involves medical gas, the mechanical components endure intense scrutiny, repeated throughout their service life and they are expected to perform at remarkably high levels. We incorporate these expectations into our planning and construction process. HFI has accumulated experience in the industry by being staffed with project managers and field forces who are experienced with this work.
As with every project, HFI makes it a priority to exceed expectations. We bring a proactive and progressive approach to every project, whether it’s a multi-million-dollar facility or the renovation of a single office. We’ve built an exceptional track record that our clients know they can depend on.
Past projects include:
- IU Health/Bloomington Hospital – Expansions and Remodel
- Daviess County Hospital – Addition and Renovations
- St. Vincent-Dunn Memorial Hospital – Addition (Design/Build)
- Jasper Memorial Hospital – Expansion and Remodel
- Monroe Hospital – New Facility
- Putnam County Hospital Medical Office Building
- IU Health/Riley Hospital – Facilities Building
- Schneck Hospital – Additions and Renovations
- Perry County Regional Hospital
Call (812) 339-2579 or email us today.